Cisco 800 Series Routers
The Cisco 800 Series ISRs come in various fixed configurations and deliver a consistent experience to suit heterogeneous deployment scenarios, feature requirements, performance levels and use cases.
- Pervasive WAN ConnectivityCisco 800 Series ISRs connect enterprise branches or small businesses over a wide range of WAN access technologies, including Ethernet, xDSL and Fiber. They facilitate consistent IT policy management across all devices.
- Fixed Yet Flexible ConfigurationCisco 800 Series ISRs are available in a wide variety of performance, price, and feature tiers. The 800 Series ISR can meet almost any requirement.
- Single-Box Voice and Data SolutionCisco 800 Series ISR solutions are ideal for small branch offices needing voice connectivity delivered by managed-service providers
- Quiet, Fanless OperationThe new Cisco 800 Series ISRs are fanless, providing a quiet, comfortable working environment in the small offices where they are usually deployed.
- Compact or Hardened Form FactorThese routers are available in two form factors:
- Compact desktop
- Hardened and durable to deal with the most extreme deployment locations
- Industry-Standard Cisco IOS SoftwareAll Cisco 800 Series ISRs run Cisco IOS routing software, which is an industry standard. This feature provides consistency in configuration, and policy and device management across the Cisco ISR portfolio.