Cisco 1900 Series Integrated Services Routers
All Cisco 1900 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR) have modular design that allows for reuse of a broad array of existing modules that meet business requirements while maximizing investment protection. They offer:
- Agile Application Services,including the ability to host Cisco or multiple third-party applications on ISM modules for mission-critical applications at the branch office, along with application delivery assurance services to support granular application visibility and control AVC that can prioritize and optimize all types of data, voice, and video applications
- WAN Connectivitythrough the industry's widest choices including WLAN with 802.11a/g/n, T1/E1, T3/E3, 4G/LTE, xDSL, copper, and fiber Gigabit Ethernet
- WAN Optimizationwith support for router-integrated, on-demand WAN optimization and application acceleration through service module
- Highly Integrated Securitywith a comprehensive suite of VPN technology with IPSec and SSL VPNs enhanced by onboard encryption acceleration, WLAN security support for 802.11i, threat defense support through firewall and intrusion prevention system (IPS) options and further includes support for next-generation encryption and cloud-based security.
- High Performancewith powerful and energy efficient multicore processors, a multigigabit fabric, and high-performance services modules that can run multiple concurrent services offered in a scalable manner at high throughputs.